Friday, May 31, 2013

An Introduction

I've got 4 kids. Just found out we are expecting #5. 5 kids x 2 feet = 10 little feet.

It takes some creativity to keep all those little feet from running me ragged, so I'm always looking for new ways to stay busy. In this blog, I'll post pics and brief instructions/descriptions for some of our favorite projects and activities. The kids and I enjoy everything from arts and crafts, gardening, cooking and baking, reading and writing, visiting parks and museums, playing sports, trying our hands at fashion and interior design, and much, much more.

Building with gummy bears and toothpicks.
 
Making popsicles with yogurt, pudding, and bananas.

A backyard box boat.
 
 Water play with a hose, a bucket, and a pool from Target.

 

Crazy hat day.


Follow us on all our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment